WTB Vigilante Tire
- Prominent lugs dig into any terrain, wet or dry, while providing stability at any speed.
- Ample spacing between knobs ensures it flings mud while biting into loose, chunky trails.
- Most often used as an aggressive front tire, though it also works well as a rear tire on loose, steep terrain.
- Proven performance as WTB’s most popular mountain tire.
- Usage: All Mountain / Enduro
- Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud
- Casing: Durable
Born from the dream of racing European enduro events, the Vigilante is our premier aggressive all-mountain and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability in loose or wet terrain, while the stiff outside knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. The TCS Tough/High Grip model is the tire of choice for our entire team of ripping enduro racers who need a grippy tire that won’t let them down while chasing podiums.