Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Tire
- Tire choice of professional riders for races on cobble stones and pavé. Winner of 2018 Strade Bianche
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased resistance
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip on the sides
- Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
The Vittoria Corsa Control G2. 0 Tire is made for riding and racing on greasy cobbles and rough roads, or in generally slick conditions. Compared to the standard Corsa, you’ll see the addition of textured shoulder tread for improved grip on slippery surfaces, as well as increased tread thickness for better puncture resistance and durability.
Our latest addition to the Corsa range. The Corsa control confidently navigates the trickiest cobbles and rougher roads. Sharing many features with the classic Corsa, the Corsa Control boasts a 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and 4C Graphene G+ compound. The additional textured shoulder tread provides increased grip on slippery surfaces and boosts durability. The 320 TPI Corespun-K casing ensures the tire feels supple though, smoothing out chattering chip-seal surfaces while remaining strong thanks to its Kevlar reinforcement. Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread, which it then fortifies with Graphene 2. 0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2. 0 compound exactly where it’s needed for maximum grip, rolling speed, cornering control, and wear life. Vittoria claims that Graphene 2. 0 significantly reduces rolling resistance, while at the same time increasing abrasion-resistance, making this tire both faster and more resistant to flats than the previous generation of Corsa Control.