Therm-a-Rest Trail Scout Sleeping Pad
- Three-season self-inflating foam sleeping pad for light backpacking, car camping, and summer camp comfort
- Solid polyurethane foam core, with durable urethane fabric top and bottom; R-value of 3.4 for year-round insulation
- Expanding foam core is lightweight and compressible for easy packing; pad self-inflates and can provide firmer support with a few breaths
- Suited to car camping, light backpacking, summer camp, and extra cot padding, the 1-inch thick mattress is supportive and comfortable
- Large measures 77 x 25 x 1 inches, packs to 13 x 5.7 inches, and weighs 30 ounces; stuff sack included
The Therm-a-Rest Trail Scout Self-Inflating Foam Camping Mat for car camping, light backpacking, and summer camp comfort is an ideal value for first-time campers and those looking to upgrade from closed cell foam pads. Featuring a solid polyurethane foam core, with durable urethane fabric top and bottom, the streamlined shape keeps the weight and size of the pad down, while a generous and supportive, self-inflating foam core inflates with the twist of the valve. With an R-value of 3.4, it offers year-round warmth and comfort (R-value measures the material’s ability to insulate; the higher the R-value, the warmer the sleeping pad). The mattress pad self-inflates, and can easily be adjusted for firmer support with a few extra breaths into the valve. The Therm-a-Rest Trail Scout Self-Inflating Foam Camping Mat is available in four sizes: Small measures 47 x 20 x 1 inches, packs to 11 x 4.6 inches, and weighs 14 ounces; Medium measures 66 x 20 x 1 inches, packs to 11 x 5.4 inches, and weighs 20 ounces; Regular measures 72 x 20 x 1 inches, packs to 11 x 5.6 inches, and weighs 22 ounces; Large measures 77 x 25 x 1 inches, packs to 13 x 5.7 inches, and weighs 30 ounces. Stuff sack included. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.