Therm-a-Rest Prolite Sleeping Pad
- Three-season self-inflating foam sleeping pad for backpacking and camping, ideal for sleeping in summer and shoulder-season weather
- Diagonal-cut foam offers more warmth than the typical vertical-cut foam with an R-value of 2.4
- Expanding foam core is lightweight and compressible for easy packing; pad self-inflates and can provide firmer support with a few breaths
- Suited to backpacking and fast-and-light excursions, the 1-inch thick mattress is an ultra-compact backcountrysleeping solution
- Regular measures 72 x 20 x 1 inches inflated, packs to 11 x 4.1 inches, and weighs 18 ounces; stuff sack and repair kit included
The Therm-A-Rest ProLite Lightweight Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad for three-season backpacking and camping is an ultra-compact backcountry sleeping solution, adding a critical padded layer of warmth between sleeping bag and ground. Featuring diagonal-cut foam, which offers more warmth than the typical vertical-cut foam, the expanding core is lightweight and compressible for easy packing. With an R-value of 2.4, it’s ideal for sleeping outside in summer and shoulder-season weather (R-value measures the material’s ability to insulate; the higher the R-value, the warmer the sleeping pad). The mattress pad self-inflates, and can easily be adjusted for firmer support with a few breaths into the valve. The three-season Therm-A-Rest ProLite Air Mattress is perfect for backpacking and light-and-fast excursions. Available in four sizes: Extra Small measures 20 x 36 x 1 inches, packs to 11 x 3.3 inches, and weighs 9 ounces; Small measures 47 x 20 x 1 inches, packs to 11 x 3.3 inches, and weighs 12 ounces; Regular measures 72 x 20 x 1 inches inflated, packs to 11 x 4.1 inches, and weighs 18 ounces; Large measures 77 x 25 x 1 inflated, packs to 13 x 4.5 inches, and weighs 24 ounces. Stuff sack and repair kit included. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.