Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack
- Sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid, eVent waterproof/air-permeable base
- Best use: The best dry bag/compression sack for sleeping bags & other bulky yet compressible items
- Capacity: 6 liter – a layer, beanie, and gloves
- Compressed: evenly compresses down to 1/3rd orinial volume with 4 straps; 6L to 2L
- Features: double stitched, waterproof tape seams. Hypalon rolltop closure. 4 Extra long straps with reinforced stress point. Pull handle on the bottom
- Fabric: Sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid. eVent waterproof/air-permeable base fabric
The eVent Compression Drysack earned a Backpacker Editors’ Choice Award in 2007, and there is no question that it’s still a winner today.
Made from a sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid, with an eVent waterproof but air-permeable base that allows air to be pushed out of the sack. No need for a purge valve, making these lighter and simpler. The four compression straps, use hypalon roll-top non-wicking closure. These dry sacks are the epitome of durability, versatility, and compression.