Sea to Summit Comfort Light Sleeping Pad
- NEW Air Sprung Cells provide unrivalled comfort and support. The Comfort Light Insulated Small is designed with 181 air sprung cells.
- Multi-Function Valve integrates inflation and deflation plus pressure adjustment into one low-profile design.
- Extruded TPU Lamination with Antimicrobial treatment prevents delamination and internal bacterial growth.
- Equivalent R-Value is 4.2. Thermolite with Exkin Platinum provides excellent insulation and warmth to weight ratios.
- High quality Nylon stuff sack and a 3M repair kit included.
The Comfort Light Insulated sleeping mat uses Air Sprung Cell technology and a hybrid matrix of offset cells. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and legs to reduce the weight. Thermolite and Exkin Platinum are used to optimize heat retention and the multi-function valve allows simple inflation, deflation and the ability to easily fine-tune your personal comfort level