MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2 Tent
- 20-denier ripstop nylon / 15-denier nylon mesh
- 3-season, 2-person backpacking tent that offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design
- Pole geometry maximizes space with 29 sq. feet of floor area, interior peak height of 39 inches, plus 17.5 sq. feet of vestibule area
- Complete setup weighs 3.5 lbs. and packs down to 18×6 inches; minimalist setup option uses footprint, poles, and rainfly and weighs 3 lbs.
- Includes DuraShield Coating and DAC Featherlite NFL poles
- Includes tent, one unified hub-and-pole system, rainfly, stakes, and guy lines; footprint sold separately; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
The MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent is the quintessential 3-season backpacking tent. The freestanding design features pole geometry and a non-tapered floor that maximizes space with 29 square feet of floor area, and a peak interior height of 39 inches. Two generous vestibules provide an additional 8.75-square-feet on each side of the 2-door tent (total 17.5-square-feet) for gear storage. The adjustable, cross-ventilating rainfly features a kickstand vent, and rollup vestibule for stargazing. Setup is easy thanks to the unified hub-and-pole system, and color-coded clips. For fast and light travel, the body of the tent can be left behind, and a minimalist shelter constructed using a footprint (sold separately), poles, and rainfly. Includes tent, poles, rainfly, stakes, guy lines, and compression stuff sack (tent packs down to 18×6 inches). Available in two configurations: with the DuraShield Coating and DAC Featherlite NFL poles where complete setup weighs 3.5 pounds, minimum setup weighs 3 pounds, or with the Xtreme Shield Waterproof Coating (lasts up to 3 times longer than standard coatings) with premium Easton Syclone Poles (resists breaking in fierce winds) where complete setup weighs 3.5 pounds, minimum setup weighs 3 pounds. Manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty.