Gregory Stout 65 Pack
- 420 HD Polyester Ripstop, 600D Polyester
- SUSPENSION & VENTILATION: TrailFlex suspension adjusts to fit your back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your body for a perfect fit. TrailFlex ventilation technology provides enhanced airflow for increased comfort on the trail
- INTERNAL FRAME & INTEGRATED RAIN COVER: Springsteel frame design allows the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure. Raincover stows in compartment beneath front pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow. Floating top lid for additional gear storage. Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- REINFORCED PANELS & EASY ACCESS TO GEAR: Dual trekking pole and tool attachment points. Dual compression and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear. Sleeping bag compartment for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag
- IDEAL USES: Day Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, International Travel, Adventure Travel, Through Hiking – WEIGHT: 3.13 lbs. – DIMENSIONS: 32.0″ x 13.0″ x 11.0″
At home anywhere your own two feet can take you, the Stout 65 hits the mark for capacity and profile—just big enough for a week’s worth of lightweight camping gear, but not so big that it creates issues when you’re hopping on a train to the hostel in the next town. Updated TrailFlex suspension lets you customize the ventilated backpanel for a perfect fit, and a new front mesh pocket stows a jacket or a street map for unexpected itinerary changes.