Garmin Edge 820 GPS Bike Computer
- High-resolution touchscreen display – lightweight and compact with 2.3-Inch high-resolution capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- Group track – keep in touch with other riders in your pack with group track: you can see where your fellow riders are -offering peace of mind and enhanced situational awareness
- Performance features – includes VO2, recovery advisor, strava live segments, performance condition, stress score, advanced cycling dynamics, ftp and watts/kg tracking
- Connect IQ – download free custom apps and data fields. Compatible with Varia smart bike lights and rearview radar
- Battery life – new extended battery life for longer, more adventurous rides. Up to 15 hours; battery save mode will extend battery life up to 50% while still tracking the detail of your ride
Whether your goal is to beat yesterday with a faster or longer ride or dial in your training for a race, Edge 820 puts the features you crave at your fingertips. This compact, touchscreen GPS cycling computer offers advanced performance monitoring, bike-specific turn-by-turn navigation, our new GroupTrack feature and more.
Even when you pull away from the peloton, there’s no need to feel alone. Our new feature, GroupTrack¹, allows you to pair your device through Garmin Connect™ so you can keep tabs on your riding buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated.
Edge 820 GPS bike computer is compatible with ANT+® sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate. For even more performance data, the 820 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including Vector™ 2, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence.