Continental Trail King Tire -27.5/29er
- e-designed from the inside out
- Improved tubeless ready functionality including air tightness and seatability
- Cordura® reinforced casing for greater durability at lower inflation pressures
- New ProTection construction delivers reduced weight
- TrueSize sizing convention means they measure what they say
The Enduro leader; technical, versatile and sophisticated, the Baron 2.4 Projekt exemplifies the very discipline it was designed for, Enduro.
The Baron combines puncture protection and a versatile profile design with good rolling characteristics at a competitive weight for EWS racing. Its evenly distributed and widely spaced tread blocks give just the right amount of bite when necessary, a culmination of two years of development between Continental engineers, and our test rider program which includes the Saracen-Madison team. Its heritage is clear, offering assured suitability for mud and an impressive level of durability. Der Baron 2.4 Projekt, the next generation. “Handmade in Germany” World Cup tires with reduced mile