Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL 3 Tent
- AWARD-WINNING DESIGN – If you’re looking for an ultralight tent that doesn’t skimp on comfort, the Fly Creek HV UL is your dream come true; DAC Featherlite NFL pole system maximize livability without adding weight, while bomber materials hold up to any weather or terrain
- ULTRALIGHT COMFORT – High Volume architecture increases the usable interior space without increasing weight; DAC Angle SF Hub creates steeper walls and significantly more volume at the head and foot of the tent
- WEATHERPROOF & RUGGED – Full-coverage rainfly provides the perfect shelter from mountain storms; All seams are fully taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape, and both fly and floor have a 1200mm waterproof coating; Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit, as well as adds extra dry gear storage
- BELLS & WHISTLES – Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule; Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners; Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure, providing perfect pitch and stability; 3 interior mesh pockets and 11 superlight aluminum J stakes
- TECH SPECS & WARRANTY (3P) – Trail weight: 2lb 15oz; Packed weight: 3lb 5oz; Packed size: 4.5 x 19.5 in; Head height: 41 in; All Big Agnes products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect; If replacement product is not available credit will be given for the original purchase price when returned with a receipt; To extent the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes tent footprint (sold separately)
Our award-winning Fly Creek tents have been redesigned with steep wall architecture and a vertical door to maximize floor and head space. These features create more livable space so you can be more comfortable in the backcountry. All of the weatherproof and technical features of a three-season tent, with ultralight materials to keep the Fly Creek your go-to, easy to set up shelter when you need to pack ultralight.