Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2 Tent
- AWARD-WINNING COMFORT – Based on the features of our best-selling, award-winning Copper Spur ultralight tents, the Copper Spur HV UL features a high volume pole architecture that creates steeper walls and a roomier living space, while maintaining all the strength and lightweight packability the Copper Spur series is famous for
- A BETTER SHELTER – It’s not all about the volume; 2 large, dual-zipper doors with discrete seams allow for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design; Dual vestibules provide a combined area of 18 sq ft for dry gear storage; All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s); Fly and floor are ultra-durable with 1200mm waterproof rating
- ULTRALIGHT STRENGTH – 4-way, high-volume hub design increases strength by 25% and the useable interior volume by 20% compared to previous versions of the Copper Spur; Proprietary random rip-stop pattern nylon is 25% stronger, providing max durability; DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- BELLS & WHISTLES – Storm flaps on both vestibule zippers; Massive ceiling pocket provides loads of storage; 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals; 8 superlight aluminum J stakes; Media pockets above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing; Easy grip zipper pulls; Two-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for star gazing transparency
- WARRANTY & SPECS (2P) – All Big Agnes products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect; If replacement product is not available credit will be given for the original purchase price when returned with a receipt; To extent the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes tent footprint (sold separately); Trail weight: 2 lb 12 oz; Packed weight: 3 lb 1 oz; Packed size: 4 x 19.5 in; Head height: 40 in; Floor Area: 29 sq ft
One of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters, the Copper Spur HV UL series is designed with a high volume hub to maximize strength and increase living space without adding weight. Large dual zipper doors and steep wall architecture make backcountry trips with a smelly partner – or three – more comfortable than you may have thought possible. Our proprietary patterned double rip-stop nylon fabric is incredibly durable, to stand up to your biggest adventures.